Richter Chiropractic is excited to welcome a new massage therapist to our office in El Cajon! Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension which experts believe accounts for 80%-90% of disease.
Massage has been proven beneficial in treating a variety of ailments including;
- cancer-related fatigue *sleep disorders
- high blood pressure *diabetes
- neck and back pain *immunity suppression
- spinal cord injury *autism
- post-operative surgery *age-related disorders
- infertility *eating disorders
- smoking cessation *depression
Massage has many physiological effects and works well with chiropractic care:
- increased circulation to all areas of the body which means that more oxygen goes to the tissues, enabling them to function more efficiently
- Removal of toxins and waste products that build up in the tissues
- Reduction in recovery time from certain injuries
- Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body occurs resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function
- Breaking of the pain-tension cycle which helps prevent muscle strains and aches.
- Massage increases your flexibility and joint mobility
- Better muscular balance throughout the body, resulting in effective support for other healing modalities, such as chiropractic and osteopathic manipulation.
Come visit us in El Cajon! Our chiropractic office helps people from Rancho San Diego, La Mesa, Jamul, Spring Valley, Santee, Lakeside, Alpine, Lemon Grove and so many more!