Richter Chiropractic is excited to welcome a new massage therapist to our office in El Cajon! Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension which experts believe accounts for 80%-90% of disease.
Massage has been proven beneficial in treating a variety of ailments including;
- cancer-related fatigue *sleep disorders
- high blood pressure *diabetes
- neck and back pain *immunity suppression
- spinal cord injury *autism
- post-operative surgery *age-related disorders
- infertility *eating disorders
- smoking cessation *depression
Massage has many physiological effects and works well with chiropractic care:
- increased circulation to all areas of the body which means that more oxygen goes to the tissues, enabling them to function more efficiently
- Removal of toxins and waste products that build up in the tissues
- Reduction in recovery time from certain injuries
- Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body occurs resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function
- Breaking of the pain-tension cycle which helps prevent muscle strains and aches.
- Massage increases your flexibility and joint mobility
- Better muscular balance throughout the body, resulting in effective support for other healing modalities, such as chiropractic and osteopathic manipulation.